Friday, February 6, 2009

FINANCIAL PLAN

I am 43 yrs old now. Assuming that I will live for another 57 years, I have to plan my life. Anisha is 13 ys old while Raashi is 8 yrs old. Assuming that both of them gat married at the age of 24 yrs

2012    Anisha goes to class XI                                                        10 lakhs.

2014   Anisha goes to college.                                                          10 lakhs

2016   Raashi goes to Class XI                                                         10 lakhs 

2018    Raashi goes to college.                                                          10 lakhs

2020   Anisha's wedding                                                                   1 crore.

2025    Raashi's wedding.                                                                  1 crore.


This adds up to 2.4 crores. Another major outgo will be when I build my house in Sector 2. Right now the cost of construction  is around Rs. 1000 per sq ft. Assuming that I will need around 2000 per sq ft of my 1400 sq ft house, it will require around 30 lakhs.  Further I will need at least 2 crores   for the living expenses of myself and Kavita after retirement. Thus if I achieve a net worth of 5 crores ( debt + equity), then I will be able to meet all my obligations.

 SO MY TARGET IS TO ACHIEVE A NET WORTH OF Rs. 5 CRORES AT LEAST.

I also remember my earlier vision :

Starting with Rs 10 lakh in 2008, to successively double it 20 times, to achieve a  portfolio value of Rs. 1 lakh crores.

No comments:

Post a Comment