In all these cases my approach was unique and courageous. In class XII I analysed board papers and decided to study only selected topics for exam and still managed to get 88 %. for the entrance I decided to leave inorganic chemistry and still managed to clear all the entrance exams. In BE final year I took a novel way of approaching the CAT question paper and managed to get two interview calls.
At every stage of my life, my unique and novel approach to problems has always paid off. Similarly I hope that my novel solution during this difficult phase in the markets, whereby I have taken a calculated risk by converting all my holdings into Glodyne, will work. Like me, Glodyne is thriving in difficult times . I hope my strategy will prove to be right.
Remember, WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH , THE TOUGH GET GOING.
No comments:
Post a Comment