Monday, January 26, 2009

FINANCIAL WELLBEING

*  I have a 250 sq yards plot of land in Bahadurgarh, whose mkt value is around 50 lakhs.

* I have around 25 lakhs in FD's @ 8 % pa.

* I have around 24220 shares of Glodyne which is a fast growing company, worth around 45 lakhs.

* I have gold worth around 10 lakhs.

* My father has this house worth around 70 lakhs.

* He has FD's of around 20 lakhs.

* My father in law has FD's of around 10 lakhs .


* If my investment in Glodyne performs as I expect it to perform, then it should touch 500 ps by the end of this year. That will make my investment worth 1.3 crores.

As of today, I need just Rs. 10000/- per month for my expenses. Our earnings are 19000 pm.

If I sell 50 shares of glodyne every month then my holdings will last me 480 months or 40 years.
I am 42 now. I do not think I should last beyond the age of 80. But then Glodyne is not going to remain at 200 ps for ever. If the company continues to grow as it is doing now, then each share might potentially be worth 5000 or more.


No comments:

Post a Comment